The pond Rožmberk [ Vodní plocha ]
Built in 1584 - 1590 by Jakub Krčín from Jelčany.
The earthfill dam reinforced by oaks one hundred years - old is on the upstream side reinforced by pavement. It is 12 m high, 1.950 m long. The water surface has the area 489 ha (in 1613 was the area 1.060 ha). A part of the pond is a small water plant with two Francis turbines.