CENTRE OF THE IRON MOUNTAINS

Kateřinice [ Village or Town/City ]

Kateřinice Village is situated approx. 5km to the north of Příbor Town. It is a village with a predominantly agricultural character.
The first mention of Kateřinice as Olomouc Episcopate feudal tenure dates from 1358. The owners of the village were: stocks of Kateřinice, Chorynský of Ledské (Ledná), Orlík of Lažisko, Harasovský of Harasov and Grafen Vetter of Lily. Today's village name - Kateřinice - has existed since 1872.

Plní funkci základního stupně územní samosprávy a v různé míře je také vykonavatelem státní správy.

PŮSOBÍ NA KATASTRÁLNÍM ÚZEMÍ:

NEXT LINKS

LOCATION

ukázat na mapě

Hledej další objekty v okruhu do km

LAST MODIFY: Šormová Helena (INFOSYSTEM s.r.o.) org. 56, 09.10.2021 v 22:16 hodin
member of
Železnohorský
region
logo: MAS Železnohorský region