CENTRE OF THE IRON MOUNTAINS

Vodárna

Above the school, next to the house No. 11, there is a public well called Vodárna, which was built by the Pernštejns in 1515 and used to feed the fountain on the square in Pardubice and the castle through wooden pipes.

LOKALIZACE

WGS-84

  • Northern latitude: 50° 5´ 1.00¨
  • Eastern longitude: 15° 45´ 47.66¨

ukázat na mapě

Hledej další objekty v okruhu do km

LAST MODIFY: uživatel č. 276 org. 2, 30.07.2009 v 13:15 hodin
member of
Železnohorský
region
logo: MAS Železnohorský region