CENTRE OF THE IRON MOUNTAINS

St.Nicholas Church [ Church or cathedral ]

St.Nicholas Church with crypt of Counts Vatters of Lily - exact foundation date is not known, on the rise called the " Church hill" stood chapel and cemetery already in 1411. The church nave was added to it in the 15th century. The church received its present appearance in 1890 - 1892 when the old church was pulled down and a new one built on its place.

LOCATION

ukázat na mapě

Hledej další objekty v okruhu do km

LAST MODIFY: Ivana Náplavová org. 56, 27.10.2003 v 11:46 hodin
member of
Železnohorský
region
logo: MAS Železnohorský region