CENTRE OF THE IRON MOUNTAINS

Urban monuments preservation area Pardubice

Pardubice gained the legal rights of a town some time before 1340.
The historic core encompasses the square, with the town hall, late Gothic houses, a plague pillar and the Green Gate, as well as the Church of the Annunciation, St Bartholomew´s Church and the chatea with its so-called "cells".

LOKALIZACE


Type:
LAST MODIFY: uživatel č. 685 org. 2, 20.04.2005 v 13:28 hodin
member of
Železnohorský
region
logo: MAS Železnohorský region